The Asus router gives the users a wireless speed, range, and WIFI connectivity for better WIFI coverage. Users also receive the best gaming acceleration technology. If you too have got an Asus wireless router in your home and are planning to start with the router login process, then you have launched to the best place. Our technical experts provide you with the whole guide containing information on all that you require about how to set up the Asus router. With your Asus router, you can access high wireless speed and smooth connectivity without any interference. Asus is one of the most selling WIFI routers around the world due to its reliable functioning and services. Apart from WIFI routers, Asus also manufacture modems, switches, power line adapters, range extenders, etc.
Router Asus Setup features
- Asus manufactures a series of network routers directly competing with other available WIFI devices in the market.
- All series of Asus WIFI routers usually ship with Broadcom chipsets, extended memory than average, removable antennas, USB ports for expansion, and faster processors.
- The factory default firmware of the Asus router is richer than its competitors which provides you with a better performance out of the devices and offers more flexibility and configuration options.
- The users can easily structure their network that is most suitable to their needs.
- Asus Router Setup and login process are so easy that it only takes a few minutes to complete the process.
What is the Asus Router login?
Router Asus is a domain name that is used by most of the Asus routers to help and assist the user’s login into their routers without any hassle. Earlier the users had to use Asus router IP address to log into the web-based configuration of their router. Many of you don’t know the exact IP address or use the wrong IP address thus commit mistakes while login in and setup.
So, now Asus router has provided a great solution with a simple and easy login process using the Router Asus web domain that directly takes you to the login window where you just have to put in the username and password to get into the router’s software panel.
Your Asus router is now preconfigured to use the web domain instead of the default IP address. Whenever you want to log into your router’s configuration panel as an administrator you need this web address router.asus.com.
Log in to Asus Setup Wizard
For the fresh users setting up the Asus router can be a bit confusing. How to get with the same is most important rather than wondering about the trouble only. For the start, you need to have the setup page of your Asus router. If you think you are unable to log into the admin panel of your router, then contact and seek assistance from the support team.
- Below are steps for your Asus router login and setup process to get the Asus router setup wizard.
- Get an Ethernet cable and attach one end of it to the LAN port of your computer and the other end to the LAN port of your router. You can use a CAT5 Ethernet cable.
- Take another CAT5 Ethernet cable. Attach one of the ends of it to the WAN port of your modem and the other end to the WAN port of your router.
- Both the LAN and WAN ports are available at the rear of your Asus router. You can also see a power button along with a power slot next to the LAN and WAN slots.
- Connect the provided power line adapter to power a lot of the router and then to the power source of your house to supply power.
- Once done with the setup and cabling process, open a web browser, enter routerrasuss.com into the search bar or the address bar of the browser and then hit enter.
- Once you get the routerrasuss.com login window, enter the required default login credentials of your Asus router. Use admin for the field of default username and use the phrase ‘Password’ for the field of default password.
- Once you are done with the login credentials, hit the login key and land on the Asus router setup wizard page.