Study in Canada Visa
Canada’s colleges are favored by over 130,000 students from around the world every year. Offering an excellent education system, Canada is also rich in cultures and societies. Research, scientific innovations and global collaborations are three of the angles around which Canada and its colleges focus. So, let’s check how to get study in Canada Visa for immigration.
Admission to the best colleges in Canada is not the main hurdle to overcome. You will also need a student visa to enter and reside in the country for the duration of your course.
Colleges in Canada
But how difficult is it to get a sample visa for Canada? So what do you need to do to get your sample visa for Canada with difficulty? Keep reading to find out how you can easily get your student visa.
Apply for Study in Canada and Get Your Acceptance Letter
If you are not yet sure where you should think in Canada, you need to choose before you start your student visa application process. After being recognized at a Canadian college, you will receive an acknowledgment letter required for the visa application.
Check if you need to apply for a study in Canada Visa
You don’t need to worry about a study visa (or a Canadian study permit) if any of the following circumstances apply to you:
- You attempt a study program lasting less than six months.
- You are a family or staff member of a foreign representative in Canada, holding a license issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.
- You are a member of a foreign military within the meaning of the Visiting Forces Act.
- You are a resident of another nation, but you have Enlisted Indian status in Canada.
Prepare all required documents for student visa to Canada:
- Complete the student permit application form
- The first letter of recognition from the college
- A substantial identification/travel file, which also allows you to return to your country of origin. If you live in the United States, it is not vital
- Last two passport size photos, with name and date of birth specifications on the back
- Proof of financial aid during your exam program that speaks to cost of education + CAD 833/month (for all regions except Quebec) or cost of education + CAD 917/month (Quebec)
- A letter of clarification
- If you plan to study in Quebec, you will also need a certificate accepted in Quebec, English and French interpretations of your document, a statement from the interpreter and a certified copy of the documents
- Confirmation that you have paid the study permit fee (150 CAD) sometimes the fee is a bit high, but it is worth it.
Language Requirements for Canadian Student Visa
Unless you are from an English-speaking country, Canadian colleges will expect you to submit proof of English ability. The accepted language tests are:
- Cambridge English: Advanced
Confirmation of your language skills is excluded from the list of documents required for a Canadian student visa. But it’s a good idea to have an English proficiency check, in case of unexpected issues. So, join TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced, IELTS coaching in Agra for the best preparation.
Biometric Appointment and Interview
Depending on the requirements of your home country, you may need to go to a visa application center in your country to have your biometrics taken. The biometric expense is 85 CAD. This expense is in addition to the usual visa fees. A few countries are exempt from biometric testing, so you probably won’t have to go to an application center.
After applying for your Canadian study permit, your visa preparation time can take up to 90 days, but generally it takes less. It also mainly depends on the situation in your home country.
Fees for the Canadian student visa
As proof of financial assistance, you must verify that you have sufficient funding to support you and your family in Canada. In this study in Canada consultants will help you.
Applying for a study in Canada license costs $150 CAD. Beyond that, the basic amount you would need to study in Canada is $10,000 plus tuition fees for a year outside Quebec and $11,000 plus tuition fees for a similar period Quebec, for a single student. This amount will increase with one option from each parent.