Many people want their body to look beautiful and attractive. For this, he also uses many types of exercises and kits, because not only does weight loss make your body look beautiful and attractive, but you also look fit due to a curvy body. Along with this, due to wrong posture of the body, many types of problems and pain problems can also occur. Constantly looking at the same side can cause pain and stiffness in your neck. Sleeping incorrectly can also worsen pain and posture in your body. You can do these easy yoga poses to improve posture.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Do this yoga to improve posture:
1. Mountain Pose
Practising Mountain Pose or Tadasana is quite simple. This keeps the body in the correct vertical alignment and also strengthens your shoulders, chest and hands. This makes the body fit.
How to practice
- For this, first of all, you should stand straight by joining the toes of both your feet or keeping them at some distance. Keep your hands on the side.
- Try to keep your body weight equally on both feet.
- Now raise your hands above the head and keep the palms facing upwards by trapping the fingers. During this, try to keep both hands straight above the head.
- Throughout the exercise, keep the sight fixed on one point and keep it till the end.
- While inhaling, stretch the whole body upwards with the arms, shoulders and chest, simultaneously raising your ankles and standing on the toes of the feet.
- Without losing balance, pull your whole body upwards from the toes to the head and hold the breath for some time and stand in this position.
- After this, while exhaling, come back to the former position and you can practice this asana 10-15 times.
2. Gomukhasana Yoga
This asana helps in straightening your spine. It maintains the natural curve of the spine. It maintains flexibility and mobility in the body so that there is no complaint of stiffness and wrong posture in the body.
How to practice:
- For this, sit on the yoga mat with both feet forward.
- Now bend your left leg at the knee and place the heel on the ground near the right buttock.
- Now bend the right leg and place it on top of the left leg. During this, try to keep the heel of the right foot near the hips of the left foot.
- Then move your left hand from behind the back to the top. During this try to keep the back straight.
- After that, bend your right hand from the elbow and take it down from the shoulders from behind.
- Now interlock the palms of both the hands. During this, keep breathing and exhaling.
- You can also do this yoga with the help of the other leg. You can do this 3-5 times.
3. Bridge Pose
Bridge Pose or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana is an easy backbend that stretches the muscles of your chest and shoulders. This can help in correcting your poor body posture. Along with this, the abdominal muscles also get stretched and excess fat can also be reduced. It also brings flexibility in the body.
How to practice:
- To do the bridge pose, first lie down on your back.
- Then bend your knees and try to keep the legs straight on the floor.
- Keep the knees apart from the hips and try to stretch till the knees.
- While pressing the legs and arms off the floor, inhale and try to raise your hips and chest.
- Now bend your back and lift the spine off the floor.
- During this, keep in mind that your shoulders and head are touching the floor.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds.
- Repeat this asana at least 4-5 times.
4. Garudasana Yoga
Eagle pose or Garudasana is extremely beneficial for the balance of the body. It helps in making your core and abs strong. Along with this, the spinal cord also becomes stronger. It also gives perfect shape to the shoulders and tones them up. This is a good exercise to give strength to the body.
How to practice:
- To do the Eagle Pose, bend your legs and wrap your arms around each other. Start with the sides.
- Shift your weight to your left foot and lift your right foot off the floor.
- Place your right thigh on top of your left thigh. Wrap your right leg around your left.
- Raise your arms in front of you, keeping them parallel to the floor.
- Next, bend your arms, cross them to the left and right to join the elbows.
- Keep breathing and exhaling during this and you can do this 5-10 times.