Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will release the notification for Combined Graduate Level(CGL) 2022 examination on September 10, 2022, and is expected to conduct the SSC-CGL tier 1 examination in December 2022.
Cracking SSC CGL in three months is not a hard nut to crack. With the right strategy and under proper guidance, one can easily crack the examination with flying colors.
Read the complete article to learn about the detailed strategy to crack the SSC-CGL 2022 in three months.
|Table of Content
Examination Pattern of SSC CGL 2022-23
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
(Finance & Economics)
|Computer Skill Test
To crack the CGL 2022 in three months requires a combination of hard work and a smart work strategy. In order to take the lead ahead of lakhs of aspirants within a short time, you should create a concrete strategy, unlike other aspirants.
Subjectwise Important Topics for SSC-CGL 2022-23
|Ratio and Proportion
|Mixture and Allegation
|Profit and Loss
|SI & CI
|Time and work
|Time, Speed & Distance
|LCM & HCF
|Height and Distance
|One word Substitution
|Spot the Errors
|Idioms and Phrases
|Fill in the Blanks
|Narration(Direct and Indirect)
|Mirror and Water image
|Distance and Direction
|Award and Honors
|Books and Authors
|Static GK(History, Polity, and Geography)
Complete 3 Months Strategy to Crack SSC CGL 2022-23
- To crack the examination, first understand the examination. Go through the syllabus and previous year’s papers to understand the nature of the examination.
- Plan a strategy according to the time you have left. Already we have discussed the important chapters for SSC-CGL 2022 to save your time.
- Divide the time slots and place the subjects accordingly. Avoid making an ideal study routine. Don’t try to cover the syllabus in one day.
- Understand the concepts carefully and practice some questions based on the concepts. For example, you are studying the Thales theorem.
After understanding the concepts of Thales theorem from the source you prefer. Practice at least 25 to 30 problems based on the theorem so that you understand the proper application of the questions.
- For the quant section, practice only the previous year’s questions. Only three months have been left, so there is no need to refer to any book to practice questions. Solve the problems asked in the previous year multiple times. Learn direct values and theorems like theorem of circle etc.
- Repeat the same process in General Reasoning and Intelligence. However, the reasoning is quite easy compared to the quant section, so you can quickly cover the syllabus.
- In English Comprehension, learn the previous year’s vocabulary and solve questions as much as possible. Learn the basic grammar rules that help you to identify the grammatical errors in the questions. Also, make a proper habit of reading. It will help you in the reading comprehension section, where you encounter the questions of long passages and cloze tests.
- The subject of General Knowledge is uncertain. Don’t waste your time giving much importance to the subject. Learn or cram the history dates, static things, articles, all physics formulas, chemistry formulas, and math formulas amendments world’s largest and smallest, etc.
- Once you complete the syllabus for the examination, start giving mock tests. Use relevant mock test platforms to attempt the tests. Aspirants can with previous years’ question papers in the format of the mock test. When you finish the papers, you can attempt platform mock tests to optimize your preparation.
- Maintain your confidence level. After completing the study session successfully, go for a walk, and give a sense of peace in your mind by doing meditation and other peaceful activities. Do not worry about the result. If you prepare well, you score well.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1. Is 6 months enough for SSC-CGL preparation?
Ans- The preparation time varies from person to person. Some can prepare for this examination in three months, some in six months, and some even can’t make it after one or two years. So yes, it is doable to crack the examination in six months.
Q2. Is SSC-CGL difficult?
Ans- No, one can easily get a good post in the examination with the right strategy and proper guidance.
Q3. How to crack the SSC-CGL in the first attempt without any coaching?
Ans- one can surely make it through the examination by following these simple steps.
- Know the syllabus.
- Analyse the important topics and latest trends with the help of the previous year’s questions.
- Understand the concepts properly. You can refer to free material available on YouTube.
- Practice PYQ questions.
- Attempt mock tests.
- Analyze the mock tests. Identify the strong and weak points and address them properly.
Q4. Can I prepare for SSC-CGL without coaching?
Ans- Coaching is very important in providing students with the best guidance. It provides well-structured learning based on the nature of the examination with sufficient notes. But one can also crack this examination without coaching. Only his/her efforts would increase to crack this examination.
Q5. Is SSC CGL tough to crack?
Ans- No, SSC CGL is not a tough examination to crack. One can surely crack this examination with good marks with the right strategy and proper consistency. Many students even crack this examination with only three months of preparation.
Q6. Which degree requires for SSC CGL?
Ans- Any graduation degree from recognized university is required to sit in the SSC CGL examination.
Q7. Who can apply for SSC CGL?
Ans- Graduates aspirants can apply for SSC CGL examination.