QuickBooks is an undoubtedly fruitful accounting software developed by Intuit to manage your financial institution swiftly and precisely. It is basically obtained and accessible for small and medium-sized businesses. However, like other software applications, QuickBooks also drops a couple of technical glitches while using it. Luckily, Intuit offers a top-notch QuickBooks Tool Hub so that any of you can hassle-freely resolve the problems simply by running it. The only required thing one has to do is to download the current released tool hub program and install it properly to fix common errors in the blink of an eye. In this blog, we will walk you through the entire proactive procedure for downloading it. Thus, give a glimpse!
The Errors And Issues Can Be Fixed Via QuickBooks Tool Hub:
- QBs 6123 Error Code
- QBs H202 Error
- QuickBooks Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
- Forgot login credentials
It is totally understandable that things do not go well all the time. At some point in time, things can break and will not perform the same as we expect. So, the same condition is also applicable to the QuickBooks application. You can come across several annoying tech errors which will be left you feeling disheartened. Fortunately, Intuit launches QuickBooks Tool Hub which is a compilation of tools to rectify your QB errors related to installation, network, login, PDF and printing, etc. Thus, now it’s time to say your stress Ta-Ta Bye-Bye.
Stepwise Instructions To Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
When you properly Download QuickBooks Tool Hub, you will get a couple of different QuickBooks Desktop tools to help fix your problematic errors. Before attempting to download this QBs Tool Hub, make sure you select the most recent version of it i.e., Version 18.104.22.168. For the user-friendly guide and best experience, it is recommended to use the Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit. Now, let’s begin the following noted set of instructions to get the tool hub downloaded and installed completely:
- First and forecast, you can close QuickBooks if it is opened on your Windows PC.
- Next, visit Intuit’s official site to download the most recent version (22.214.171.124) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After downloading, save the file somewhere you can easily remember (like your “Downloads” folder or your Windows desktop).
- Note: If you already have installed Tool Hub ever before, look for the version you use. To check this, select the “Home” tab. Now, the version will be displayed on the bottom right. Alternatively, you can select the “About” tab to view the version of the installed QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Now, you need to open the “QuickBooksToolHub.exe” file you downloaded.
- Follow the on-screen prompted instructions to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- When the install finishes, double-click the icon of QuickBooks Tool Hub located on your Windows desktop to open it.
This is how you can Download QuickBooks Tool Hub on your Windows PC.
Components Of QuickBooks Tool Hub
Now that you have QuickBooks Tool Hub downloaded and installed. Feel free to open it on your computer and see the following list of components:
- Home: The home screen gives you complete information regarding the QuickBooks Tool Hub program.
- Company File Issues: Select this tab if you have Company file-related issues.
- Network Issues: Select the Network Issues tab if you have a problem with the network or your computer over the network.
- Program Problems: You can select this option to resolve common PDF and print-related problems.
- Installation Issues: Opt for this tab if you have installation issues.
- Password Reset: Password Reset component displays just beneath the Installation Issues tab. If you want to change or reset your QuickBooks password, opt for this tab.
- Help & Support: If you need technical support from QuickBooks Experts, you can use this option.
- Advanced Tools: If you face any common QBs issues, use this tab.
Conclusion On QuickBooks Tool Hub
We’ve covered the relevant set of directives above so you can download, install, and use QuickBooks Tool Hub without any hindrance. From our side, have not left a single stone unturned in providing you with a friendly downloading guide. If yet you need advanced QuickBooks Technical Support, feel free to be in touch with our experienced tech-geeks. Dial the given helpline number and stay tuned without hesitation.