Do you want Thunderbird to open your OST files instead of Outlook? Are you struggling to find a viable OST export option for Thunderbird? If so, we advise reading this informative webpage. It helps you arrive at your ideal solution and enables you to instantly convert your OST files. Learn how to import OST to Thunderbird by reading on.
The offline Outlook data files associated to the Exchange server are known as OST files, which can be occasionally difficult to work with. On the other hand, Thunderbird is a well-liked email client with a number of user benefits. You can gain from OST file importation into Thunderbird in a number of ways. For instance, you can use the Add-on function if you subsequently wish to convert OST data to alternate formats like PDF, EML, or another one.
A Professional Method to Import OST to Thunderbird
The most dependable and secure tool to import Outlook OST to Thunderbird is the OST File Converter. The utility is only designed to convert OST files to other formats like Thunderbird, CSV etc. It is a complete solution that meets both your immediate need to convert OST to Thunderbird and any potential future requirements, such transferring OST to different storage options. It is a Windows-based tool that successfully handles batch OST file importation into Thunderbird. To understand it completely, you must investigate some of its facets.
Must Read : SharpTechnica solutions-web development services
What distinguishes the finest choice, OST File to Thunderbird Transfer Utility?
- It provides one of the most simple user interfaces for the benefit of the user.
- It can group import OST to Thunderbird with all attachments, contacts, etc.
- Before exporting OST files into your Thunderbird accounts, you can open them.
- Provide you the ability to examine OST emails in-depth in raw and hex modes.
- Use the search field to find a specific mail, an attachment, or any single text.
- Enables the direct import of OST files into Thunderbird rather than first importing them into MBOX.
- The OST to Thunderbird Tool works with every version of Windows, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and earlier versions.
These are just a few of the many capabilities that make the OST file to Thunderbird app the best option for importing OST files into Thunderbird accounts. Let’s now look at the step-by-step instructions for doing the assignment; read them aloud and become familiar with them.
A Smart Procedure to Import OST into Thunderbird
- All you have to do is download the OST to Thunderbird Import app. To import OST to Thunderbird, you must first install and then launch it.
- Click Open tab; when a drop-down menu appears, choose the choice that says Choose File from a Folder.
- Using the OST file to Thunderbird import Tool, you may browse for all the files you want to import into your Thunderbird account and then upload them all at once.
- You will have the chance to preview the files once you have finished adding all of the files to the application before moving on to the next stage.
- After that, select Thunderbird from the list of available storage solutions by clicking the Export tab.
- Select “browse” and then enter the location of the directory where you want the imported files saved. To export OST to a Thunderbird account, click the Save button.
Your OST files will now quickly be imported into Thunderbird, and you’ll be informed when it’s finished.
The procedure of exporting OST files into Thunderbird may have previously been the most challenging, but it is now one of the easiest thanks to the availability of the OST file to Thunderbird import tool. It is a multifunctional tool that enables batch import OST to Thunderbird at once. You should use this tool since it enables you to import OST files into a variety of storage formats, including Text, PST, Gmail, Outlook, and others. We advise you to download the demo version of the tool from the provided link and get to know it first-hand.