Facing trouble while signing into Gmail via QuickBooks Desktop? Is your QuickBooks Gmail Not Working? Just go through this article to fix the QuickBooks Gmail Not Working issue without any hassle. When using QuickBooks desktop to sign into Gmail, the user may experience certain technical difficulties. If you use Gmail, you will need to re-access your account because Google has lately launched an upgrade for enhanced security.
In this circumstance, you must be quite annoyed, but all of the procedures indicated below can be useful in fixing the QuickBooks Gmail Not Working Issue. Make sure that you sail through the entire length of this article in order to get this problem resolved.
You may also read : Negative Inventory Issues in QuickBooks Desktop
Methods to resolve Gmail couldn’t sign in from QuickBooks Desktop issue
The following techniques can be used to help the user fix this Gmail Couldn’t Sign you in from QuickBooks Desktop error:
Method 1: Enabling access to less secure applications in Google
The procedures to be followed are listed below to enable less secure app access in Google:
- You are first required to disable the 2 Step verification for your Google Account
- Then enable Google’s less secure app access. The subsequent step is to be sure to read the Google security guidelines to understand how this can impact your account.
- Then, pick the preferences tab from the edit menu in QuickBooks.
- When finished with the previous step, opt for the option to send forms.
- Then, opt for the Web Mail and Add Options checkboxes
- Now, fill in the necessary details in the add email info section and choose the OK
- To save the changes, hit on OK as the final step.
Method 2: In QuickBooks, alter enhanced security setting
If you set up Gmail to use enhanced security, then anytime when you email a transaction or report, you shall be prompted to approve QuickBooks desktop. In the event if you cannot approve QuickBooks, you must reconnect the Gmail account to QuickBooks before removing the choice to employ increased security.
Method 3: Using 2 Step verification for Google
Utilizing two-step verification for Google is the last approach. The procedures here are as follows:
- The user must first enable 2 Step Verification for their Google Account.
- Now, launch the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then, choose the Preferences tab from the edit
- The next step is to hit on OK to save changes.
- Also, pick the send forms option
- Then, opt for online mail and hit on add
- The information is now entered in the Add email info option and hit OK
- Now, restart the QuickBooks Desktop and try accessing your Gmail account again. Hopefully, the error won’t trouble you any further.
You may also read : Tech experts predict the future of smartphones
This article should have assisted you in resolving the Gmail couldn’t sign you in from QuickBooks Desktop issue. If you have any queries in QuickBooks Desktop Gmail Not Working Issue regard, you can get in contact with our 24/7 QuickBooks technical support Team via our helpline i.e., 1-800-761-1787, and avail of the unmatched support services offered by our experts.