Comfast WiFi Extender Configuration and Access Point Instructions
- Link to the COMFAST Wireless Network
- Open your browser on the internet and type http://192.168.10.1
- Enter the admin username and admin password.
- Choose “Access Point”.
- Configure Your Current Network Name, Encryption Form, and password in the main field after which click “Apply”
- Allow the system to begin to restart.
- Link to the wireless network you connected to using the password you chose.
How to do comfast extender setup ?
Comfast Extender Setup is the ideal solution to every internet-related problem. They slowly increase the wireless signal on your network and spread it throughout your home. So, repeaters remove all dead spots within your residence.
Follow the below-described instructions on how configure the Comfast extender .
- Unpack and open the Comfast range extender, then connect it to the router.
- Then wait for the light to get blink at the top of the wireless repeater before you begin the setting up.
- Make use of any wireless device i.e. cellphone or laptop.
- Click on the settings for network on your device and connect to the extension WIFI.
- Open the web browser and type ap.setup .
- Create your default login and username known as admin and password as well. for Admin.
- A repeater will scan all available signals and display it on the screen.
- Select the signal you would like to repeat.
- You must enter the WiFI password for your router.
- Then wait for 10 to 15 seconds for the repeater and router. This will allow them to connect.
- You have now had success installing your WiFi range extender.
Comfast WIFI Range Extender Setup
- Connect your Comfast WIFI repeater to start with the configuration.
- Once you’ve switch on your extender, you’ll need to join it up to the router. For this, you can connect an Ethernet cable between your devices.
- After you have established the connection between your extender and router, purchase a wireless device that will join the Ext WIFI.
- Then open a web browser and type ap.setup in the address bar.
- You’re currently on this page. Comfast Wi-Fi extender configuration page.
- Use your default username ” ADMIN” and password ” ADMIN”.
- After you’ve successfully logged into your account, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the repeater on the existing wireless router or modem.
- Simply follow the steps on the screen carefully and you’ll be able to set up your extender easily.
This is how you can do a Comfast WIFI range extender configuration. Thanks for the better internet from now on.
If you’re having trouble creating your booster. Do not worry, our experts are on call 24/7 to solve any issues that occur when trying to connect your extender.
Update to Firmware
- Start a web browser on any device connected to the extender’s network.
- Start the extender page and log in.
- If the browser displays the Menu image, just tap it.
- Open the page to upgrade the firmware:
- Choose Settings after which you can choose Firmware Update.
- If you aren’t able to find that option, select Maintenance, then Firmware Upgrade.
- Click on Check Online or look for any updates.
- If there is a new version available, make sure you follow the rules to update your extender’s firmware.