QuickBooks executes the financial tasks of a business quickly and credibly. To do this, QuickBooks has to deal with many transactions continuously. QB users need to register their bank account in the software that helps them to process and record the transactions, which can be later accessed. The software can fall into issues while accessing the banking data and downloading the transactions. QuickBooks Error 108 develops due to a new update or notification on the bank’s website that the user hasn’t gone through. If you also got interrupted by this error while working on your bank data, continue reading the blog to find out its causes and the possible ways to tackle it.
Resolve this error with the guidance of a QB expert available at 1.855.738.2784.
About the error
QuickBooks suffers from this error due to the user’s registered bank account. The development of this error in the software indicates any update or a new message on your bank’s website that needs the user’s attention. This message can be related to the credit card, new offers, or any unread notification from your bank. This will restrict you from downloading the bank transactions or accessing the bank feeds. You need to check the new update on the website to fix this error in QuickBooks.
Some of the most probable triggers for this bank error in QuickBooks are-
- A lousy internet connection on your system can raise issues while QuickBooks tries to connect with your bank.
- QuickBooks is getting troubled by internal issues that might have occurred due to a damaged software installation.
- You have a new notification or message on the bank’s website that requires an action.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Company File Will Not Open
You can use the steps mentioned below to fix this error while accessing your bank feeds in QuickBooks-
Solution 1- Check for any new updates from the bank on their website
This error mainly develops in the software due to an unattended message or update that needs to be checked by the user. It can be a message notifying about the maintenance on the bank’s website, any new scheme rolled out by the bank or new credit card offers. Until you check these notifications and take the required user action, you won’t be able to download your bank transactions as this error will keep popping up. Follow the steps given below-
- Run your web browser and go to your bank’s website.
- Log in to your account using the credentials.
- Check for any new notifications, messages, or updates given by the bank.
- Open them all and take any actions if needed.
- Once all the notifications are seen, reopen QuickBooks and retry the task that developed this error earlier.
If the error occurs again, you need to try the next method.
Solution 2- Repair the software using Quick Fix my Program
The software can be repaired using the QuickBooks Tool hub on your PC. Download the latest version (220.127.116.11) of the toll hub and follow the steps given below-
- Open the QuickBooks Tool hub on your computer.
- Click on Program problems and tap the option for Quick fix my program.
- Reopen Quickbooks once the procedure is complete .
The error has been fixed in the software and you can now download your bank transactions.
This is the farthest limit of our blog, you read the particulars of QuickBooks Error 108. You now know about the causes of this error and the methods to resolve it. We anticipate the blog was helpful, and your QuickBooks is running error-free again.
Approach a QB expert at 1.855.738.2784 for any doubts in executing the solutions.
You may read also: QuickBooks Error 3371 Status code 11118